Small Jumbo Deluxe
While body styles like the OM and dreadnought have been around for a long time, the Small Jumbo really came to prominence in the 90s when players such as James Taylor chose them as their main instruments.
Pick up an Atkin Small Jumbo and you’ll see why – this guitar has a rich, clear tone and plenty of projection, but without the bulk of a dreadnought, J-45 or Jumbo. Combining great definition with full mids, it’s an excellent choice for fingerstyle soloists and singer-songwriters.
- Top:Torrified Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides:East Indian rosewood
- Headstock overlay:Ebony
- Truss Rod:Adjustable double action
- Rosette:Ebony & Pearl
- Purfling:Ebony & Pearl
- Bracing:Pre-war scalloped bracing
- Lacquer Finish:High gloss nitrocellulose
- Nut & Saddle:Bone
- Tuners:Gold Gotoh
- Side Dots Fret Markers:White Celluloid
- Case:Atkin Oxblood
- Body Length:20 1/8"
- Body Depth:4 1/2"
- Lower bout width:16"
- Total Length:41"
- Scale Length:25 1/2"
- Nut Width:1 11/16"