The OOO 37s
Our OOO model features similar body dimensions to the OM, but with a 12th fret neck joint and 25.4″ scale length. As with the O 12-fret and OO, this has several important consequences. Firstly, the bridge moves downwards, closer to the centre of the lower bout where it can vibrate more freely, improving tone and sustain. The shorter neck is also stiffer, putting more of the strings’ energy into the soundboard, and the nut is closer to the player’s body, making for a comfortable playing position. Our OOO offers the same kind of clear, finely balanced as the O and OO, but with a fuller sound and more volume.
- Top:Torrified Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides:East Indian rosewood
- Backstrip:Zipper Style
- Headstock overlay:East Indian rosewood
- Logo:Atkin Decal
- Truss Rod:Adjustable double action
- Binding:Grained ivoroid
- Bracing:Pre-war scalloped bracing
- Lacquer Finish:Age toned relic gloss nitrocellulose
- Nut & Saddle:Bone
- Tuners:Nickel Gotoh
- Side Dots Fret Markers:White Celluloid
- Fret Markers:Mother of Pearl
- Case:Atkin Embosed Hiscox Pro II
- Body Length:20 1/4"
- Body Depth:4 1/8"
- Lower bout width:15"
- Total Length:39 1/2"
- Scale Length:25 1/2"
- Nut Width:1 3/4"
Price & Availability
All of our guitars are made to order, however sometimes we hold surplus stock. Please give us a call or fill out the form opposite to enquire about current price and availability of this model.
Tel: +44 (0)1227 719933
Mob: +44 (0)7824 376409