Our OOO model features similar body dimensions to the OM, but with a 12th fret neck joint and 25.4″ scale length.
As with the O 12-fret and OO, this has several important consequences: Firstly, the bridge moves closer to the centre of the lower bout where it can vibrate more freely, altering the tone and sustain of the instrument; secondly, the shorter neck is also stiffer, putting more of the strings’ energy into the soundboard, and the nut is closer to the player’s body, making for a comfortable playing position.
Our OOO offers the same kind of clear, finely balanced as the O and OO, but with a fuller sound and more volume.
- Top:Torrified Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides:East Indian rosewood
- Backstrip:Zipper Style
- Fingerboard Radius:16-inch
- Headstock overlay:East Indian rosewood
- Logo:Atkin Decal
- Truss Rod:Two-Way (Soundhole Adjust)
- Binding:Grained Ivoroid
- Bracing:Pre-war scalloped bracing
- Lacquer Finish:Age toned relic gloss nitrocellulose
- Nut & Saddle:Bone
- Tuners:Nickel Gotoh
- Side Dots Fret Markers:White Celluloid
- Fret Markers:Mother of Pearl
- Case:Atkin Oxblood
- Body Length:20 1/4"
- Body Depth:4 1/8"
- Lower bout width:15"
- Total Length:39 1/2"
- Scale Length:25 1/2"
- Nut Width:1 3/4"
Price & Availability
All of our guitars are made to order, however sometimes we hold surplus stock. Please give us a call or fill out the form opposite to enquire about current price and availability of this model.
Tel: +44 (0)1227 719933
Mob: +44 (0)7824 376409