The OOO37 is a recent addition to the Atkin range, after many years of people asking if we made one, we thought we should put some time into making that happen. Our OOO guitars are based very closely on the Pre-War guitar with are revered by so many players.
- Top:Torrified Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides:East Indian Rosewood (Cites Certified)
- Backstrip:Zipper Style
- Headstock overlay:East Indian Rosewood (Cites Certified)
- Logo:Atkin Decal
- Truss Rod:Two-Way (Soundhole Adjust)
- Binding:Grained Ivoroid
- Bracing:Pre-war Scalloped bracing
- Lacquer Finish:Nitrocellulose
- Nut & Saddle:Bone
- Tuners:Nickel Gotoh
- Side Dots Fret Markers:White Celluloid
- Fret Markers:Mother of Pearl
- Case:Atkin Oxblood
- Fingerboard Radius:16-inch
- Body Length:19 1/4"
- Body Depth:4 1/8"
- Lower bout width:15"
- Total Length:39 1/4"
- Scale Length:24.9"
- Nut Width:1 3/4"
Price & Availability
All of our guitars are made to order, however sometimes we hold surplus stock. Please give us a call or fill out the form opposite to enquire about current price and availability of this model.
Tel: +44 (0)1227 719933
Mob: +44 (0)7824 376409
Press & Reviews
Retrospective Series D-28, OOO-28 & OO-28s
"'It's Clear that Atkin makes great guitars. It's also clear that he loves Martins, and in the Retrospective 28 Series has created amazing replicas of Nazareth's best vintage models.'"Guitarist Magazine - December 2015 Neville Martin