The OOO37 – Relic
The OOO 37 is a recent addition to the Atkin range, after many years of people asking if we made one, we thought we should put some time into making that happen. Our OOO guitars are based very closely on the Pre-War guitar with are revered by so many players.
- Top:Torrified Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides:East Indian rosewood
- Backstrip:Zipper Style
- Headstock overlay:East Indian Rosewood
- Logo:Atkin Decal
- Truss Rod:Two-Way (Soundhole Adjust)
- Binding:Grained ivoroid
- Bracing:Pre-war scalloped bracing
- Lacquer finish:Age toned relic gloss nitrocellulose
- Nut & Saddle:Bone
- Tuners:Nickel Gotoh
- Side dot fingerboard markers:White Celluloid
- Fret Markers:Mother of Pearl
- Case:Atkin Oxblood
- Body Length:19 1/4"
- Body Depth:4 1/8"
- Lower bout width::15"
- Total Length::39"
- Scale Length::24.9"
- Nut Width:45mm
- Fingerboard Radius:16 inch
Press & Reviews
Retrospective Series D-28, OOO-28 & OO-28s
"'It's Clear that Atkin makes great guitars. It's also clear that he loves Martins, and in the Retrospective 28 Series has created amazing replicas of Nazareth's best vintage models.'"Guitarist Magazine - December 2015 Neville Martin