The Atkin OO gives a full focused sound with a sweet mid-range and finely balanced bass and trebles. The neck joins the body at the 12th fret, bringing the player’s left hand a little closer to the body.
Coupled with the 24.9-inch scale length, this makes for a very cozy playing experience. A slotted headstock completes the look for this traditional yet highly versatile model.
- Top:Torrified Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides:Indian Rosewood
- Backstrip:Zipper Style
- Headstock overlay:Indian Rosewood
- Logo:Atkin Decal
- Truss Rod:Adjustable double action
- Binding:Grained ivoroid
- Bracing:Pre-war scalloped bracing
- lacquer finish:Age toned relic gloss nitrocellulose
- Nut & Saddle:Bone
- Tuners:Nickel Gotoh
- Side dot fingerboard markers:White Celluloid
- Fret Markers:Mother of Pearl
- Case:Atkin Embosed Hiscox Pro II
- Fingerboard Radius:16-inch
- Body Length:19 3/8"
- Body Depth:4"
- Lower bout width:14 1/4"
- Total Length:38
- Scale Length:24 7/8"
- Nut Width:1 3/4"