The OO37s – Relic
The Atkin OO gives a full focused sound with a sweet mid-range and finely balanced bass and trebles. The neck joins the body at the 12th fret, bringing the player’s left hand a little closer to the body.
Coupled with the 24.9-inch scale length, this makes for a very cozy playing experience. A slotted headstock completes the look for this traditional yet highly versatile model.
- Top:Torrified Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides:Indian Rosewood
- Backstrip:Zipper Style
- Headstock overlay:Indian Rosewood
- Logo:Atkin Decal
- Truss Rod:Adjustable double action
- Binding:Grained ivoroid
- Bracing:Pre-war scalloped bracing
- lacquer finish:Age toned relic gloss nitrocellulose
- Nut & Saddle:Bone
- Tuners:Nickel Gotoh
- Side dot fingerboard markers:White Celluloid
- Fret Markers:Mother of Pearl
- Case:Atkin Embosed Hiscox Pro II
- Fingerboard Radius:16-inch
- Body Length:19 3/8"
- Body Depth:4"
- Lower bout width:14 1/4"
- Total Length:38
- Scale Length:24 7/8"
- Nut Width:1 3/4"
Press & Reviews
Retrospective Series D-28, OOO-28 & OO-28s
"'It's Clear that Atkin makes great guitars. It's also clear that he loves Martins, and in the Retrospective 28 Series has created amazing replicas of Nazareth's best vintage models.'"Guitarist Magazine - December 2015 Neville Martin