The OM 37 – Relic
This is one of our Retrospective OM 37 models with one of our ‘New’ finishes. The OM 37 is a perfect songwriters guitar, it’s small, compact but powerful. It’s has been one of our most popular guitars for many years now. It is often call a desert island guitar, if you had to choose one, it may well be this one. All of our Retrospective Series guitars have been modelled on their Pre-War ancestors, and are designed to give you the look, feel and sound from that golden era.
- Top:Torrified Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides:East Indian rosewood
- Backstrip:Zipper Style
- Headstock overlay:East Indian Rosewood
- Logo:Atkin Decal
- Truss Rod:Adjustable double action
- Binding:Grained ivoroid
- Bracing:Pre-war scalloped bracing
- Lacquer Finish:Age toned relic gloss nitrocellulose
- Nut & Saddle:Bone
- Tuners:Aged Nickel Gotoh
- Side Dots Fret Markers:White Celluloid
- Fret Markers:Mother of Pearl
- Case:Atkin Embosed Hiscox Pro II
- Body Length:19 1/4"
- Body Depth:4 1/8"
- Lower bout width:15"
- Total Length:39 1/2"
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Nut Width:1 11/16"
Press & Reviews
Retrospective Series D-28, OOO-28 & OO-28s
"'It's Clear that Atkin makes great guitars. It's also clear that he loves Martins, and in the Retrospective 28 Series has created amazing replicas of Nazareth's best vintage models.'"Guitarist Magazine - December 2015 Neville Martin