The O 37s
The Atkin O model offers a deceptively big sound while being attractively compact. The small body, combined with the O’s shorter scale length, makes for an exceptionally comfortable guitar to hold and play. This model is characterized by a clear, focused tone that fingerpickers and flatpickers alike will love. We offer the O model in two different formats. The Atkin O 12-fret has a slotted headstock and a 12th fret neck joint, providing the traditional looks and sound for this style of guitar. The Atkin O 14-fret has a solid headstock and a 14th fret neck joint, providing all the accessibility of a standard size guitar.
- Top:Torrified Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides:East Indian rosewood
- Backstrip:Zipper Style
- Headstock overlay:East Indian Rosewood
- Logo:Atkin Decal
- Truss Rod:Adjustable double action
- Binding:Grained ivoroid
- Bracing:Pre-war scalloped bracing
- Lacquer Finish:Age toned relic gloss nitrocellulose
- Nut & Saddle:Bone
- Tuners:Nickel Kluson
- Side Dots Fret Markers:White Celluloid
- Fret Markers:Mother of Pearl
- Case:Atkin Embosed Hiscox Pro II
- Body Length:d
- Body Depth:d
- Lower bout width:dd
- Total Length:d
- Scale Length:24.9"
- Nut Width:1 3/4"
Price & Availability
All of our guitars are made to order, however sometimes we hold surplus stock. Please give us a call or fill out the form opposite to enquire about current price and availability of this model.
Tel: +44 (0)1227 719933
Mob: +44 (0)7824 376409