The O 37 (Relic)
The Atkin O model offers a deceptively big sound while being attractively compact. The small body, combined with the O’s shorter scale length, makes for an exceptionally comfortable guitar to hold and play. This model is characterized by a clear, focused tone that fingerpickers and flatpickers alike will love. We offer the O model in two different formats. The Atkin O 12-fret has a slotted headstock and a 12th fret neck joint, providing the traditional looks and sound for this style of guitar. The Atkin O 14-fret has a solid headstock and a 14th fret neck joint, providing all the accessibility of a standard size guitar.
- Top:Torrified Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides:Indian Rosewood
- Backstrip:Zipper Style
- Headstock overlay:Indian Rosewood
- Logo:Atkin Decal
- Truss Rod:Adjustable double action
- Binding:Grained ivoroid
- Bracing:Pre-war scalloped bracing
- lacquer finish:Age toned relic gloss nitrocellulose
- Nut & Saddle:Bone
- Tuners:Nickel Gotoh
- Side dot fingerboard markers:White Celluloid
- Fret Markers:Mother of Pearl
- Case:Atkin Embosed Hiscox Pro II
- Body Length:18 3/16"
- Body Depth:4 1/8"
- Lower bout width:13 7/16"
- Total Length:38"
- Scale Length:24 7/8"
- Nut Width:1 11/16" or 1 3/4"
Who plays the O 37 (Relic)
Plays an Atkin O 28 Retrospective
Press & Reviews
"Having reviewed an Atkin Dreadnought and Small Jumbo back in 2003 (see issue 18), we looked forward to the arrival of the O Standard model with pleasure. "Guitar Buyer Magazine Paul Alcantara