The O37 (Relic)
The Atkin O model offers a deceptively big sound while being attractively compact. The small body, combined with the O’s shorter scale length, makes for an exceptionally comfortable guitar to hold and play. This model is characterised by a clear, focused tone that fingerpickers and flatpickers alike will love.
We offer the O model in two different formats. The Atkin O 12-fret has a slotted headstock and a 12th fret neck joint, providing the traditional looks and sound for this style of guitar. The Atkin O 14-fret has a solid headstock and a 14th fret neck joint, providing all the accessibility of a standard size guitar.
- Top:Torrified Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides:East Indian Rosewood (Cites Certified)
- Backstrip:Zipper Style
- Headstock overlay:East Indian Rosewood (Cites Certified)
- Logo:Atkin Decal
- Truss Rod:Two-Way (Soundhole Adjust)
- Binding:Grained Ivoroid
- Bracing:Pre-war scalloped bracing
- lacquer finish:Nitrocellulose
- Nut & Saddle:Bone
- Tuners:Nickel Gotoh
- Side dot fingerboard markers:White Celluloid
- Fret Markers:Mother of Pearl
- Standard Case:Atkin Embosed Hiscox Pro II
- Fingerboard Radius:16-inch
- Body Length:18 3/16"
- Body Depth:4 1/8"
- Lower bout width:13 7/16"
- Total Length:38"
- Scale Length:24 7/8"
- Nut Width:1 11/16" or 1 3/4"
Who plays the O37 (Relic)
Plays an Atkin O 28 Retrospective
Press & Reviews
"Having reviewed an Atkin Dreadnought and Small Jumbo back in 2003 (see issue 18), we looked forward to the arrival of the O Standard model with pleasure. "Guitar Buyer Magazine Paul Alcantara