Twelve Cities ProjectLiverpool
The second guitar in our ’12 Cities’ project.
Inspired by the music and fashion of the 60’s in Liverpool.
Hand painted by Canterbury Artist Jayne Howe.
- Back & Sides:Mahaogany
- Headstock overlay:Ebony
- Logo:Mother of Pearl
- Truss Rod:Adjustable double action
- Fretboard:East Indian rosewood
- Bridge:East Indian rosewood
- Binding:Grained ivoroid
- Bracing:Pre-war scalloped bracing
- Lacquer Finish:High gloss nitrocellulose
- Nut & Saddle:Bone
- Tuners:Nickel Kluson
- Side Dots Fret Markers:White Celluloid
- Case:Atkin Embosed Hiscox Pro II
- Body Length:20 1/8"
- Body Depth:4 7/8"
- Lower bout width:16"
- Total Length:41"
- Scale Length:24 7/8"
- Nut Width:1 11/16"